We are living in a world today that is full of threats and intimidation. The freedoms that we value so much are being eroded more and more each day. Social media companies within the Silicon Valley are marginalizing our liberties and have designed their own form of democracy. They control the information we receive and manipulate our news feeds according to their desired outcomes. Those who subscribe to their platforms are unknowingly forced to conform to their will.
Schools are brainwashing our young children with far-
Everyday there are more and more fringe groups being recognized as mainstream, and the majority are forced to accept their radical philosophies or risk being labeled as bigots and racists. Long held western values like honesty, integrity, Christianity, and hard work are being replaced with self-
I lay the blame for much of this on three main groups; Silicon Valley technology companies, the liberal mainstream media and far-
December 23, 2022
Drug addiction supported by western governments
Western governments have become like criminal drug cartels
They legalized marijuana without clear regulations or enforcement of THC content
The only solution is medical grade marijuana and CBD products
Synthetic CBD, THC Delta 8, Delta THC 9, and other cannabis products can be medically beneficial if they follow FDA drug master file requirements
Medical grade Synthetic CBD is the only medically beneficial solution
Today’s legalization of Marijuana in western countries is creating a rising generation of future addicts. Turning young people into drug addicts is now legally permitted by our governments. Marijuana should not contain more than 4% THC. Government legislation did not and cannot control the level of THC potency that a marijuana plant should contain. Marijuana producers are now in a contest, competing to see who can increase THC levels faster so they can create a regular client base of addicted repeat customers.
Some producers are now striving to achieve THC levels greater than 50%, some as high as 90%. The little regulation there is very lax and unenforceable.
To do it right, each plant would need to be individually inspected for its content to ensure the THC level does not exceed 4%. It is logistically impossible to do that to tens of millions of plants. It gets much worse because people recognize the many medical benefits of CBD and are rushing to purchase CBD products in droves. Often they end up getting high and or light headed from the products they purchase and mistakenly think they are helping their bodies.
The facts are, CBD can convert easily to THC. The reason people feel better is simply because of the THC effect, not the impure CBD misrepresented as being pure. It is economically impossible to make pure CBD. To do so would cost over $50,000 per kilo.
Can the THC content in recreational marijuana be regulated?
Recreational marijuana should be replaced with CBD and other cannabinoids with medically controlled THC levels
Canada’s inexperienced, arrogant and incompetent Prime Minister Justin Trudeau a substitute teacher who is now leading the world in legalizing recreational Marijuana
Canada is given credit for leading the world in the legalization of recreational marijuana without regulating or monitoring any limits on THC contents. As a result, we are going to have many drugged out generations for years to come. It is criminal to legalize marijuana without having strict guidelines on how much THC content a product is allowed to have. If THC content were to be regulated, marijuana companies would never be able to meet such standards. Instead, the opposite is taking place. Marijuana producers are increasing the amount of THC content solely for commercial purposes; the higher you get them, the more repeat clients you will have.
Supervised injection sites (SISs) increase mortality, hospitalizations, ambulance calls, or disease transmission?
They are slowly killing drug addicts by legalizing drug possession and providing them with free needles daily
British Columbia, Canada has been a shameless failure because of their appeasing liberal policies
A tougher approach is the only way to help the addicts
Drug addicts shooting up in public in a beautiful city in a wealthy country
Take a video walking tour of East Hastings and see what has become of a once great city
Politicians need to take their heads out of the sand; these drug addicts should not be free to roam the streets
There is a need to build quality military housing camps for drug addicts where they can recover or stay forever; Society do not want them, they need our help
Why are politicians refusing to deal with the unpleasant realities of drug addiction and the real danger drug addicts pose to society and to themselves? Giving drug addicts more drugs everyday through these supervised injection sites just prolongs their suffering. If not dealt with properly they will eventually overdose and die. Politicians believe they should appear to be humane by letting drug addicts roam free to steal and commit petty crimes. Providing them with free needles full of drugs each day only enables them to continue their self-
Vancouver’s socialist NDP government has wasted hundreds of millions of dollars paying for hotel rooms for drug addicts and has nothing to show for it. The outcome was obvious; the drug addicts trashed their hotel rooms and returned to the streets just as they were before. It is believed that a million dollars are spent daily on East Hastings in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada on ambulances and police calls. It is senseless to continue blowing through so much money with no plan to fix the problem.
Below, I highlighted some factual exerts for your consideration:
"Under the exemption, adults aged 18 years and older in BC will not be arrested or charged for the possession of four types of illegal drugs for personal use: Opioids (including heroin, morphine, and fentanyl."
"BCEHS paramedics responded to an average of 97 overdose calls per day in B.C. during 2021."
"So far in 2022 (January – June), most (90%) of all accidental apparent opioid toxicity deaths in Canada occurred in British Columbia, Alberta, or Ontario"
"Illicit drug overdose deaths identified by the BC Coroners Service started to increase in 2013 after fentanyl, an opioid that is up to 50 times more toxic than heroin, was first detected in the illegal drug supply. Afghanistan stands out among this group, accounting for around 90% of global illicit opium production in recent years."
"Deaths. 3,556 apparent opioid toxicity deaths occurred from January – June 2022. This is approximately 20 deaths per day. In the years prior to the pandemic, there were between 8 (2016) and 12 (2018) deaths per day"
“This report presents data on pan-
A Basic Science Lesson of the Marijuana Plant
The chemistry of cannabis is quite complex. The isolation of the active ingredients is different and extremely difficult if not altogether impossible to successfully isolate and extract its active agent. There are 483 identified known chemical constituents that exist in the marijuana plant including 66 cannabinoids. These cannabinoids are led by THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). THC causes both a psychoactive and a physical reaction. It is responsible for the feeling of euphoria, or the “high” one derives from marijuana use as well as the feeling of relaxation.
The second most common component of the plant is CBD. CBD does not cause a high and recent studies have confirmed the many medical benefits derived from CBD.
Can Natural CBD be Pure?
There are so many chemicals contained within the marijuana plant, that to successfully isolate and extract CBD requires a complex process which needs to be repeated many times. Because each flower is different in its concentration of cannabinoids, the purifying process becomes extremely difficult, costly and not economically feasible. Costs can range between $50,000 and $100,000 per kilo and may not achieve legal THC limits.
Science is Science and it Cannot Be Manipulated
I believe that one of the primary reasons the science may have been ignored in the past was because of tax revenues and big profits generated by the legalized marijuana industry. Among the problems that I see are the following:
1. There is no federal body that has been established to confirm the concentration, purity, and/or potency of THC and/or CBD in current products – it is left entirely in the hands of state regulators, with no coherence state-
2. “Joints,” that people smoked decades ago had 3% THC, compared to many of today’s improved marijuana strains which have as much as 10 times that potency, nearing 30% THC. Companies currently compete to improve the strains of the marijuana plant to increase the percentage of THC and thus increase the potency of the ‘bud’. Add to this that today’s marijuana companies producing and selling ingestible don’t simply bake plant product into ‘pot brownies’ anymore -
3. Medical studies have concluded the brain is not fully developed until around age 25, with some researchers suggesting brain development could possibly persist until the 30’s. As a result, teen and young adult brains are much more vulnerable to short term, long term, and permanent effects from marijuana use. According to scientists at the University of Montreal. Adolescents who use marijuana and marijuana related products may suffer lasting repercussions in their thinking ability because brains at this stage of life are still building and refining neural connections and have not fully matured.
Another large longitudinal study in New Zealand found that persistent marijuana usage with frequent use starting in adolescence was associated with a permanent loss of an average of 6 or up to 8 IQ points by mid-
The research is conclusive. Marijuana use by teens and young adults is harmful and measures must be taken now to curtail its use among this especially vulnerable demographic. Harm caused to a young person’s brain will not only be physical in nature but also economic and emotional. A drop in an individual’s IQ and reduced mental capabilities will likely mean lower earning potential and a higher probability for economic hardships throughout their life.
Does CBD convert to THC?
Are consumers getting the medical benefits of CBD or just feeling high?
4. No regulatory reviews have been able to confirm the stability of CBD in specific products. There is substantial evidence that CBD converts to THC∆9 (Tetrahydrocannabinol) in the presence of high acidity (hydrochloric acid in the stomach) or increased heat, and oxidation but it is unclear at what pH level or at what temperature the conversion occurs. While CBD is lawful in the United States, THC∆9 and/or marijuana are only lawful in a few states so someone who consumes a product containing CBD, may in fact, be consuming THC∆9, the psychoactive derivative of the cannabis plant.
Only medically approved, consistent synthetic CBD concentration is the answer
Present plant derived CBD is not pure and contains a higher percentage of THC causing a greater high, creating more addiction and having little medical benefit
5. At what stage does CBD convert to THC before it is consumed? A comparison between the molecular structure of CBD vs. THC reveals they both have the same chemical makeup, 21 carbons, 30 hydrogen atoms, and 2 oxygen atoms. They are nearly identical. What differentiates the two compounds however, is the arrangement of a single atom. An atom is a million times smaller than a human hair; therefore, we are speaking of microscopic differences. So, what factors can cause this single CBD atom to change to THC?
· Heat. If so, at what temperature?
· Smoking marijuana
· Adding acids
The most important health question we can ask ourselves is, what exactly are we getting, and can we trust what we read on the labels? Are we receiving a combination of CBD and THC? Are we getting a potent dose of 28% or more of THC because the CBD has already converted to THC? We may be creating a new generation of drug addicts through these products being sold as “safe.”
6. Increasingly, marijuana is consumed by smoking and/or vaping but there are no warnings about the danger of smoking substances that appear to have the same risk as smoking tobacco. Once a marijuana joint is lit, it adds on “carcinogenic tar” and other components like cigarette smoke that have been linked to lung cancer and other forms of cancer.
7. Using marijuana products with a high percentage of THC concentration can cause many negative effects such as: heart and lung damage, bronchitis, diminished immune system, cognitive delays, sexual dysfunction, and memory loss. Additionally, users can experience non-
8. Being able to produce pure CBD, pure THC∆8, pure CBG and pure CBC, in a synthetic form would provide many medical benefits and health advantages if it can conform to the following. The product must be a) consistent in concentration, b) address the problem of CBD converting to THC∆9 upon exposure to high temperatures, acidity (hydrochloric acid in the stomach), and oxidation, and c) maintain potency.
9. What is the Solution for the legislators? All companies involved in the sale and distribution of marijuana and cannabis products must be required to obtain a license and be fully compliant with the following authorities according to their jurisdiction:
a. Submit a Drug Master File (DMF) as per FDA required practices.
b. Comply with European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) standards as required throughout Europe.
c. Receive approval for marketing by Japan’s Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)
It is highly unlikely any current distributor of marijuana and cannabis related products would be able to survive if forced to adhere to these standards; the same level of scrutiny placed on companies engaged in conventional drug sales. Likely their lack of ability to comply would force them to cease sales. Some may find themselves being taken over by pharmaceutical companies for a much lower value than they presently have on the public markets.
10. Studies have shown promising medical benefits in the use of CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN and THC∆8 for the following:
Thousands of health studies from popular global medical journal on the benefits of cannabis therapy can be accessed at https://www.calgarycmmc.com/index-
Most marijuana company executives believe that higher THC concentrations will result in getting clients hooked and will create repeat customers
11. During several recent encounters I have had with various directors/CEO’s of publicly traded marijuana companies and politicians who support recreational marijuana legalization, I came across some commonalities that should be cause for concern:
a. None of them can say with any degree of certainty that CBD does not convert to THC. Additionally, they felt it was already too late to stop or change course even if it is proven CBD coverts to THC. They rationalize continued marijuana product sales by citing the alcohol and tobacco industries that sell products widely known to cause harm but are legal and available for public consumption.
b. One CEO told me the current procedures would never change because the industry is experiencing significant growth which is expected to continue to surge upward. Billions of dollars are being made not only by the companies that produce and sell the products, but also by governments in the form of very large tax revenues. As a result of their rapid growth these companies are quickly amassing power and influence.
c. None of the executives I spoke with was able to confirm the consistency-
d. They were all generally evasive on questions regarding the potency of the marijuana, and on product liability.
As more victims, especially children and adolescents experience harm from using these products, marijuana distributors could potentially find not only the government turning on them, but they may also become the subjects of class action lawsuits on behalf of those harmed. This could not only financially damage or even bankrupt marijuana companies but could potentially result in criminal charges and arrests as we have recently seen in the pharmaceutical industry because of the ongoing opioid crisis. Executives of publicly traded marijuana companies may be ignoring the possible harm they are causing through the supply of their marijuana products. They have become 21st century drug cartels which to this point have been legitimized and supported by irresponsible governments.
A Drug Master File Must Be Required on All Cannabis Products
As an interested and concerned observer of the current approach to cannabis regulation in the United States and Canada, I applaud the actions of then Acting United States Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Ned Sharpless, whose hearing on May 31, 2019 concerning CBD (cannabidiol) and other cannabis derivatives represents an important step in dealing with the issues of purity, potency, effects and side effects of cannabis products.
The agency must consider a federal order to halt all marijuana product licenses until a full scientific review with findings can be completed. Jonathan Caulkins, a professor at Carnegie Mellon University's Heinz College who has served as co-
Until this point in time, it appeared that the Canadian federal and provincial governments and their counterparts in the United States Congress and in the various U.S. states where recreational and medicinal marijuana, in one form or another, have been legalized are now acting as “de facto government drug dealers
Synthetic CBD, THC Delta 8, Delta THC 9, and other cannabis can be medically beneficial if we follow an FDA drug master file
The greatest risk involved with utilizing CBD for therapeutic purposes is the use of ill-
Claims that praise benefits of impure, potentially contaminated, ill-
A recent FDA warning (Nov. 25th, 2019) concerning CBD in food, also mentions cosmetics and thus aims at areas that are clearly aside from medical use. Earlier FDA warnings were concerning the illegal selling of CBD products that claimed to work in medical therapies without sufficient evidence (https://www.fda.gov/news-
Pure, synthetic, well-
The recent FDA approval for treating a very rare child epilepsy syndrome, Lennox-
A healthy argument for controlled substance cannabis derivatives
We urge the governments of Canada, the United States and Europe to freeze and not issue approvals of any cannabis-
The lack of strong premarket approval guidelines in place and failure to fully disclose potential health risks could result in future product recalls, surges in marijuana related health issues, e.g. lung cancer, class action lawsuits and even criminal prosecution based on misleading product liabilities labeling.
The New Canadian and British Columbia Zombieland are brought to you by an arrogant and irresponsible Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau and and an irresponsible Premier, John Horgan
Why has this young and Substitute teacher Prime Minister Justin Trudeau not commissioned a full scientific/medical study to confirm maximum legal amounts of THC in all marijuana products? If this lack of action to make marijuana related products safe continues, we should demand the resignations of all those who have failed us on the federal and provincial levels -
Canada, and in particular British Columbia, where both medical and recreational marijuana have been legalized with no limits on the amount of acceptable THC is now facing a serious drug problem. Drive to East Hastings/Main in B.C., Canada and you will not believe your eyes. Drug addicts are everywhere, as a growing number of zombielike addicts roam the streets under the influence of this newly legalized and unregulated drug. Ambulances move in and out constantly, reviving people and collecting bodies.
Marijuana legislation should have been handled much more responsibly and in a manner that demands more accountability from marijuana producers by requiring the submission of a Drug Master File. There must be tighter controls in place to keep marijuana producers from acting as drug cartels.
In a recent Harvard Health Blog, Contributing Editor, Peter Grinspoon, MD, addressed “Cannabidiol (CBD) — what we know and what we don’t.” Dr. Grinspoon’s article identified a “significant safety concern with CBD” because “it is primarily marketed and sold as a supplement, not a medication.” Dr. Grinspoon continues by explaining, “Currently, the FDA does not regulate the safety and purity of dietary supplements so you cannot know for sure that the product you buy has active ingredients at the dose listed on the label. In addition, the product may contain other (unknown) elements.”
The latest craze in marijuana products is CBD infused food and drink. CBD water, beer and even wine are becoming very popular. Foods and snacks with CBD are also a growing trend including CBD in pet foods. Since science has still not been able to prove whether all or part of CBD converts to THC, all these CBD laden products should be considered as drugs with psychotic effects and treated accordingly. While they may provide certain medical benefits, they will also bring with them psychotic effects depending on the concentration.
Possible alternatives to naturally grown cannabis are synthetic CBD, THC Delta 8, and other cannabinoids
Compliance to a drug master file requirement would help ensure safety and prohibit a rising generation of addicts
As mentioned above, synthetic versions of cannabis variants might provide a portion of the answer. There are however, some issues:
1. So far, it has not been possible to produce synthetic marijuana because of the dozens of cannabinoids that make up the marijuana plant. There are currently several entities attempting to overcome the challenges associated with its development and moving closer to a breakthrough.
2. Pure synthetic CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, THC∆8 and THC∆9 is the only answer to accurately controlling medical grade, concentration, and potency. We are of the belief that research has been presently carried out in order to achieve these objectives, supported by strict scientific data.
3. We trust the several hundred articles that describe medical studies with the plant-
It is our belief that pure forms of synthetic products consistent in concentration and potency such as CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN and THC∆8 etc., could be available as regulated nutritional products subject to Drug Master File standards and limiting the legal amount of total THC present to no more than .30%. Properly regulated, cannabis derivatives could help safely address many medical issues and provide various health benefits. A new synthetic pharmaceutical entity is needed to properly focus and specialize in making these derivatives economical, safe, consistent, stable in potency and medically beneficial.
Science is based on facts, not misinformation. Every government that has legalized recreational marijuana in any form including edibles, is irresponsible and almost criminal. They must require every company involved in the distribution and sale of marijuana and cannabis related products and edibles to meet the same requirements as every other drug company, and be compelled to file a Drug Master File. The filing of a Drug Master File first and foremost protects the end user. This requirement will prevent companies from selling unregulated marijuana products and eliminate all current sales of unregulated cannabis products.